Gigs at High Wire
We are looking for passionate food and beverage folks to work part-time in our tasting room, production area, and at off-site events.
The ideal candidate should possess:
· General knowledge of spirits
· Strong work ethic
· Exceptional people skills and an upbeat personality
· Ability to accurately and enthusiastically convey our brand story and product attributes
· Desire to ensure customers are happy with their experience
· Ability to maintain composure in a fast-paced work environment and keep busy when things are slow
· Basic knowledge of technology
· A high level of curiosity and willingness to learn new things
· Must be 21 years of age or older and able to lift 50 pounds.
· A background in the food and beverage industry is preferred.
· Conduct tastings of all High Wire spirits to Tasting Room patrons, including set up and clean up
· Organize the bar area, restock retail merchandise, prepare for tours and tastings, and clean as needed
· Cross-sell spirits and merchandise to customers, making recommendations as needed
· Represent the company in a professional, friendly, and approachable manner
· Current schedules include 11am-5pm Thursday, Friday, and Saturday
· Assist with production tasks such as bottling, barreling, and distilling.
· Help with cleaning and organizing inventory
Pay commensurate with experience. If you believe you are the right person for us, please send your resume to email@example.com. No walk-ins, please.